MHGH started with a four-bed ICU (Incentive Care Unit) facility. In private sector of Bangladesh, MHGH was the first to introduce ICU facility which ushered in a new era in private health in the country. The MHGH ICU has now expanded in to an 8 bed ICU which operates with a ‘one bed- one nurse round the clock’ policy. 2 Doctors are always present in ICU. Another one senior doctor who is ICU In-charge is working round the clock. Besides these a highly qualified and experienced consultant is working full time as ICU consultant. In our ICU, we have full modern equipments like Ventilator, Cardiac Monitor, Sucker, Echo machine, ECG, Auto Air, Blood Warmer, Nebulizer, Dialysis machine, Syringe Pump, Bi-Pap, C-Pap, Pulse Oximeter etc.
Our ICU Services & Facilities are :
- Plasma Exchange done in GBS patient in our intensive care unit (ICU) with ventilation support
- Highly trained and experienced consultant is working round the clock in ICU. And under his direct supervision, 2 doctors and 1 ICU In-charge are working.
- For each patient one nurse is working round the clock.
- Round the clock web based monitoring system.
- Syringe & infusion pumps for metered medications and accurate volume infusions.
- Modern ventilator with all facilities for patients.
- Cardiac Monitor for each patient
- Instant ABG analysis within ICU
- Instant electrolyte assessment within ICU
- Portable X-ray machine within ICU
- Bed side ECG, Echocardiogram and Ultrasonogram
- Highly specialized physiotherapy services
- 24-hour Emergency Dialysis machine for critical patients.